Email Marketing for Blogs-How to Grow your Blog with Email Marketing
This post contains affiliate links, which means we'll receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure here.
Why email marketing
The one and only summary that you’ll ever require.
There are numerous advantages to marketing via email.
Who do you contact when you have a limited amount of resources, a tight budget, a limited amount of time, and the need for conversions?
Or, to put it another way and in a more pragmatic context, who do you send?
Email is the method that you make use of.
Or at the very least, we hope that you do. Because the power of email cannot be ignored when it comes to marketing, your company simply cannot afford to do so.
Because of the benefits of email marketing in today’s world of internet-first company and eCommerce, you may be passing up a great deal of opportunity to increase traffic, target high-value audiences, lower the cost of customer acquisition, and enhance overall income.
Keep reading. We are about to discuss the many advantages of email marketing, as well as the most effective ways for your company to capitalise on these advantages. This will be broken up into three parts:
- What exactly is meant by “email marketing”? The One and Only Summary that You’ll Ever Require
- The Most Important Number Regarding Email Marketing You Should Be Aware About
- How email marketing can take your Business to Growth more.
- 10 Advantages of Email Marketing
Without much Ado, Let’s get to it.
Email marketing’s top stat
Email earns $42 each $1 spent.
4,200% ROI! Seriously Amazing !!
What else gets you returns 4,200%? Probably love of your pet , did I hear 🙂
Email’s ROAS has been increasing from 38:1 in 2018. Email’s value is rising.
That’s wonderful news because email is used by nearly 4 billion people worldwide.
Comparatively, marketing to Facebook’s 2.8 billion users yields an 8:1 ROAS. (One-fifth as valuable as email.).
Facebook is a great growth platform, but email is better. Email marketing’s upfront ROI is world-famous.
- The travel industry has exhibited the highest return (53 cents for every $1 spent).
- Entertainment industry (45:1),
- Retail and eCommerce (45:1),
- and software and technology follow closely (40:1).
What exactly is meant by “email marketing”?
Email marketing, as its name suggests, is the promotion of goods or services via the use of electronic mail (email), as well as the qualification of prospective clients and the strengthening of customer loyalty.
That is the essence of what is meant by the term “email marketing.”
However, in reality, email marketing is a catch-all phrase that incorporates not one but two distinct types of communicating.
- Unsolicited e-mails (Cold Email) (aka Prospecting Emails)
- Greetings through email ( warm Emails) (aka Marketing Emails)
Emails sent out as part of a cold outreach campaign are sent to recipients who are either not familiar with your brand or have not yet interacted with it. It is normal practise to refer to these individuals as prospects.
People who have already engaged with your brand and opted in to get future emails from you should be the recipients of your warm emails.
This may contain either currently active customers or prospective prospects. There are various distinct varieties of leads, such as sales accepted leads (SAL), marketing qualified leads (MQL), and sales qualified leads (SQL).
Email marketing might involve sending out a series of automated emails as part of a drip campaign (such as welcome emails), or it can involve sending out a single message centred on a particular topic or occasion (like promotional emails).
That is an all-encompassing definition of what email marketing is.
In addition, it provides a condensed version of the benefits that email marketing can provide to your company.
Let’s move on to a more sophisticated discussion of the benefits, shall we?
Here are the 10 Nifty Ways Email Marketing can take your business to growth mode!
However, It is an important tool to growing your business in the fast-paced internet and Digital business world because it offers open, conversational, and interactive communications.
- Build an email list: Use opt-in forms and lead magnets to grow your email list and ensure you have a captive audience for your content.
- Personalization: Use the data you gather from your email list to personalize your emails and make them more relevant to your readers.
- Segmentation: Divide your email list into smaller groups based on demographics, behavior, or other characteristics to target specific audiences.
- Email newsletter: Use email newsletters to regularly update your readers on new blog posts and other content.
- Exclusive content: Use email to offer exclusive content, such as behind-the-scenes looks or extra tips and tricks, to your readers.
- Ofer Promotions and discounts: Use email to offer special promotions or discounts to your readers, encouraging them to return to your blog.
- Call to action: Use clear and prominent calls to action in your emails, encouraging your readers to visit your blog or take other desired actions.
- A/B testing: Test different subject lines, headlines, and calls to action to see which perform best.
- Measuring and analyzing: Use analytics tools to measure the performance of your campaigns and continually optimize and improve.
- Integrate with your social media: Use your email campaigns to drive traffic to your blog and build your social media following.