How to find new content ideas- 10 Easy & Effective Ways to Find New Content Ideas
Are you looking outside of your window, looking at a lovely sunny day, and wanting to see you out instead of stuck in your work? The cursor blinks on a blank page and asks for words while you have nothing?
We were there as well. It is difficult to create content. And come up with ideas about Killer content? It could be a Nightmare!
Honestly, if there were a kind of rain dance that would make new ideas, I would.
But there isn’t, sadly. There are therefore a few tricks I use to dry up ideas.
1. Write Down any and every Question a Customer or Client Has Ever Asked You
Go do that now. Go do it now.
Done that? Good. Good. Good. Answer to all the Questions.
How you respond to them doesn’t matter. Blogging, Vlogging, Infographic. Reply. Reply to them.
And you’ve got it, many nice new ideas for marketing content.
Those who search for and are helpful will find informative.
Well done! Well done! Well done! Applause* Applause
“Your blog is a reflection of your company,”
2. Get On to Quora
Quora is mainly a highly addictive question-and-answer site, which gives you an idea of what people are interested in.
So type your offered product or service and go away! In a short space of time, you will be able to see which subjects your business is interested in.
Finding ideas for blog topics on Quora is a terrific idea. To utilise Quora to spark thoughts, follow these steps:
- Search for keywords associated with your blog niche or industry on Quora.com. If your blog is about cooking, for instance, look for “recipes” or “cooking.”
- Examine the queries that come up in the search results. It’s important to pay attention to queries with a lot of views or upvotes because these show popular subjects that people are interested in.
- Search for questions that either haven’t gotten much attention or have few answers. These enquiries make excellent themes for blog posts because you can give a more thorough and in-depth response there.
- Examine the existing responses to the questions. Look for well-written, informative responses, and note any informational gaps so that you can address them in a future blog post.
- Make use of Quora’s questions and answers for blog post inspiration. You can use the information as a springboard for a more general topic or use it to produce a post that immediately responds to a query.
- Avoid directly copying and pasting stuff from Quora and make sure to give attribution to any sources or information you utilise from there.
In general, Quora is a terrific tool for learning what queries people have about your business or niche. You can produce educational and worthwhile content that your viewers will value by using these questions as a source of inspiration.
3.Check on Udemy
It sounds weird, But Udemy is the place where People pay to Learn. Type in your Niche related Category in Udemy Search Option and Find the List of Topics you can Create Content on.
To make sure your content is as engaging as it gets, it needs to be valuable, and most often, that means you need to write long-form content so that you have room to include everything you want to talk about,”
4. Go to Amazon- Not to shop this time! ( products, Books and so on)
Go to Amazon and get on to your niche-specific Books Or Ebooks. Check on the Content of the book. And Voila! Here is the list of Topics You can Create Content on.( In the 2nd Pic list).
Content creation is a very resource–intensive process,”
5. Get on to Medium.com
I love Medium.com. I don’t know how I survived without it!
Not only does it help you your Blogs but also You can get Inspired by Millions Of Other Bloggers that write on Medium. Medium-where good Ideas find you!
Consistent, high-quality posts are critical for a good SEO strategy,”
6. Join Forums and Groups About Your Niche
Hang out with like-minded people, join discussions on FB groups or Linkedin Groups, ask questions, talk to other humans and you’re bound to come away with some awesome content ideas.
7. Use Google Search -Related Searches
When you Google your Niche related Keyword, when scroll down the search results till the end ,you will find Related Searches.This is the Bundle of Content Options and Content Ideas You can find.
Certainly! Using Google’s “Related Searches” feature can be a great way to research for blog topics. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Google.com and type in a broad topic you’re interested in writing about. For example, if you’re interested in writing about travel, you might type in “Unique places in Europe to travel this summer”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the search results page, and you’ll see a section called “Searches related to [your search term].” This section will list several related search terms that people have searched for on Google.
- Click on one of the related search terms that catches your eye. This will take you to a new search results page with information on that topic.
- Repeat this process for several related search terms to gather information and ideas for your blog post.
- Once you’ve gathered enough information, begin to narrow down your focus and develop a more specific topic for your blog post.
- Finally, use the information you’ve gathered from your research to write a high-quality blog post on your chosen topic.
Remember to always fact-check and use reliable sources in your research to ensure the accuracy and credibility of your blog post. Good luck with your writing!
8. Jump on the Trend Hole!
Springing into the latest ‘trend’ or news is a great way to build content people love to read.
So if you are a specialist in a field that’s a hot topic, make sure that you talk about it now!
Just do it!
Taking advantage of hot & trending subjects can be a wonderful strategy to increase visitors to your blog and create buzz. Here are some suggestions for including hot subjects in your blog:
- Observe current affairs and popular culture. Look for the most popular trends and subjects on social media platforms, news websites, and blogs.
- Choose a hot issue that relates to your blog’s industry or speciality. If you write about health and wellness, for instance, you might discuss a popular diet or exercise fad.
- For social media promotion of your blog content, use it. Use relevant hashtags when sharing your article on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites to increase readership.
- When the subject is still popular, write your blog post as soon as possible. When it comes to capitalising on a trending issue, timing is everything, so do your best to post as soon as the trend starts.
- Bring your own distinctive viewpoint to the discussion. Don’t just repeat what is already public knowledge. To make your post stand out from the throng, provide your unique perspectives, thoughts, and observations.
- Remember that some subjects could be touchy or divisive. Take care to avoid adopting a divisive or offensive viewpoint and to handle these themes with tact and respect.
Keep in mind that while it’s crucial to stay current with trends and build awareness for your blog, it’s equally important to maintain your voice and brand integrity. Always try to provide your visitors with useful and insightful information, and pick themes that are pertinent to your industry.
9. Hubspot Generator
Just in three keywords from your choices and ta-dah subjects! Post title fancy blog. Thank you, Hubspot!
The HubSpot Generator is a fantastic tool for coming up with blog post ideas. This is how to apply it:
- Navigate to https://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator, the HubSpot Generator website.
- Insert up to five nouns that are connected to the subject of your blog. You might enter “recipes,” “kitchen utensils,” “ingredients,” “meal planning,” and “cooking skills” if your site is about cooking, for instance.
- Simply click “Send me blog ideas.”
- Based on the keywords you selected, the tool will generate a list of five suitable blog post titles. Each title presents a different perspective or method of approaching your subject.
- If one of the titles appeals to you, you may use the “Try Again” button to have other titles created using the same keywords. Try other keywords and producing new titles if you don’t like any of the ones that are generated.
- For your blog article, use the produced titles as a jumping off point. You can change the titles or draw ideas from them to come up with your own.
- Always publish well-written, useful blog pieces that are valuable to your viewers. Don’t completely rely on the generated titles; rather, use them as a tool to inspire your imagination. Make sure to conduct your own research and present a fresh viewpoint on the subject you have selected.
HubSpot Generator is a helpful tool for coming up with content ideas and coming up with blog post topics overall. Try it out and see if it can help you generate fresh blog post ideas.
10. See Answerthepublic.com
Get instant, raw search insights, direct from the minds of your customers.
There are 3 billion Google searches every day, and 20% of those have never been seen before.
AnswerThePublic is an excellent tool for generating content ideas for your blog. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the AnswerThePublic website: https://answerthepublic.com/
- Enter a broad topic that is relevant to your blog. For example, if your blog is about fitness, you might enter “Roadtrip” or “car camping.”
- Click “Get Questions.”
- The tool will generate a list of questions related to your topic. These questions are based on real search queries that people have entered into search engines like Google and Bing.
- Use the generated questions as a starting point for your blog post. Each question can be turned into a blog post topic.
- Click “Get Prepositions” to generate a list of prepositions related to your topic. These prepositions can be used to modify your blog post titles and make them more specific.
- Click “Get Alphabetical” to see a list of related keywords and phrases that are alphabetized.
- Click “Get Comparisons” to see a list of related topics that can be used for comparison and contrast.
- Use the generated content ideas to brainstorm new topics and angles for your blog posts.
Remember to always write high-quality, informative blog posts that offer value to your readers. Use AnswerThePublic as a tool to spark your creativity, but don’t rely on it entirely. Be sure to do your own research and offer your own unique perspective on your chosen topic.
Bonus Tip: You Don’t Have to be Unique but Try to be Better
Try not to spend time with brand new content that is completely original.
This is the web. Probably your idea was previously conceived.
However, you can improve, inform, enjoy, express your opinions, etc. And you can distinguish yourself like that.
If you haven’t seen the growth you would like in your service business yet, and you are keen to begin the journey soon, then the Digitallydiv Agency may be a good fit.
We Help Service-Based Business Owners Like You Nail your Business content That Will Refine Your Message, Generate More Clients And Boost Your Profits
About the Author:
Hey there, I’m Div, a passionate blogger who loves sharing my thoughts and experiences on Blogging Business, Travel & decor.
With 6 years of experience in the Blogging world, I’ve gained a wealth of knowledge and insights that I love to pass on to my readers.
Whether I’m exploring new travel destinations, trying out the latest recipes, or sharing tips and tricks for SEO & Blogging, I’m always looking for new ways to connect with my audience and share my passion.
Let’s dive in and explore together!