Social Media Marketing Beginners Guide
What is social media marketing(SMM)?
If you are new to Business world Or to the Marketing World, You would have Heard about social media marketing.
In this Social Media Marketing the Beginners Guide article, let’s start with knowing “what is social media marketing”.
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers.
Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out!
Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Today , social media is one of the ‘unique ways’ for a company to communicate with prospective customers. Social media is the platform for socialisation.
This digital media gain customers ‘ confidence by communicating with them at a deeper level.
While social media marketing as a whole is incredibly valuable and beneficial to your business growth (as you’ll see in the following section), your strategy will be based on which social networks your audience spends their time on.
Social media marketing, or SMM, is a form of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals.
Social media marketing includes activities like posting text and image updates, videos, and other content that drives audience engagement, as well as paid social media advertising.
Related: Social media marketing Questions
Grow brand awareness:
In reality, social media has been shown to increase brand awareness by promoting interaction.
Social interaction involves such items as tweets, likes, shares, and re-posts.
Social networking also helps you increase brand awareness by driving traffic to your pages.
You can do so by including in your profile, bio, and adding direct links to your websiteThere are more than 3.5 billion active users on social media worldwide now.
Thanks to the sheer number of people on social media, you can see why ensuring that your business shares content relevant to your products as well as knowledge about your company through a platform or two has the potential to help you boost brand awareness.
What’s So Popular About SMM? Social Media Marketing Beginners Guide
The stats suggest “73% of small businesses use social media websites as marketing tools” (Source: Moz).
The digital world is constantly evolving & growing, and getting even more advanced as the years go by.
That’s why it’s important to take advantage (if you haven’t already) and consider social media marketing for your small business.
As a Melbourne web design agency, we believe that the role your website plays on the internet goes hand-in-hand with a well-planned internet marketing strategy.
Build your social Media marketing strategy
Here are some examples of ways you can use social media to generate more leads.
- Host live videos To make product announcements and provide updates or information about exciting news to your client.
2. Create contests for your visitors and followers to participate in on your social media profiles. Include links to your website and Others in the bio sections of your profiles.
3. Sell your products through your social profiles. You can sell your goods through social media.
For example, you can allow the Facebook Shop Section or the Instagram Shopping feature on your profiles.
These features allow your visitors and followers to click on the items you share in the post to view details such as price, content, and size.
Visitors can then conveniently check out through the website and purchase the product directly from you.
4.Implement a social media marketing campaign on one of your channels.
Important Benefits of Social Media Marketing Every Business Should Know
- Growing your brand awareness: social media ads would make it easier to share the word about your goods and your mission.
2. Boost your traffic: using social media and adding it to your website can increase your traffic considerably.
3. Promoting your goods and services: that’s basically why you’re investing in marketing.
Contact us for any Social media related help needed
How Will Social Media Marketing Help My Business Grow?
- Your Expertise. With time, your audience will begin to see your company as a thought leader in your industry, and won’t hesitate to spread the word with their fellow followers. WOMMA (word of mouth marketing) is a powerful tool.
- Build Relationships. It’s not only about sharing interesting content with your followers. It’s about creating a relationship with your audience by building trust and encouraging them to engage with the content you provide.
- Observe Competitor Activity. Keeping an eye on the competition is key when developing a SMM strategy. It not only gives you insights on the type of content you should be sharing, but also helps you determine how you can stand out from the crowd.
- Cost-Effective. Although SMM is not entirely free, it’s very cost effective.
- Yes, posting content throughout social media is free, but it’s the time that costs.
- Time is money! Trying to market your business across every single social network is very time-consuming, and some may not work well with your business.
- Focus on the main social networks that your business can benefit from the most (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube).
- Provides Organic Search Results. Believe it or not, social media has a significant impact on your SEO.
- Creating shareable and engaging content across social medial alerts search engines like Google that people are actually interested in your content.
- As a result, Google gives you domain authority over other websites that aren’t using social media for their business. Cool, right?
Many small business owners are unsure when it comes to creating a social media marketing strategy.
Running your own company and keeping track of social media can be overwhelming and Time -consuming.
That’s why it’s important to make sure you understand how much effort social media marketing requires.
It doesn’t hurt to get some guidance from the professionals in order to Kickstart your SMM plan, and get your business out into the digital world.
Digitallydiv Agency is a Digital Marketing Agency, Melbourne web design & Digital Marketing agency that strives to not only create unique and attractive websites, but also helps businesses improve their internet marketing strategies in a less-complicated way.
Our team of professionals specialise in web design, WordPress development, responsive web design, SEO, social media marketing, Learn more about our services or contact us for an Initial Free 30 Mins Strategy call.